Saturday 26 January 2013

Indie Rock Band Names

I made a poll asking people to rate a list of names I found or made up for fictitious Indie Rock bands. The point of the poll was to find out which names were most popular so I could choose the higher rated ones to appear on the front cover of my magazine. The results are as follows.

BAND NAME
RATING
ñ Launch Pad McQuack
70
ñ The Windwakers
67
ñ Lost at Sea
66
ñ The Editors
65
ñ The Faded Curtains
63
ñ The Citizens
62
ñ Paper Towns
60
ñ Crowd Control
59
ñ Open Sketchbook
55
ñ Empty Bookcases
51
ñ Cinema Club
51
ñ Short Focus
50
ñ Moe and the Lawns
44
ñ The Monitors
41



The most popular band name, 'Launch Pad McQuack' will be the name of the feature artist and the rest of the top 5 will have their names make it onto the front page. This is evidence that I am looking towards my target audience for inspiration and using their opinions to create a magazine aimed at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment