Monday 28 January 2013

Weekly Production Schedule #1

Starting from this today, I'm going to start posting an entry every week explaining what I hope to achieve by the end of the week. This will help me keep on schedule and work more efficiently. At the end of each week I can review how I've done and how my magazine is beginning to progress.

I have just about finished my research and planning so the first thing I want to start this week is the front cover of my magazine. I've taken alot of images already but until I've started creating my front cover, I don't know how those photos will look on the front cover. So on Wednesday, I hope to upload a entry to video discussing the pictures I've taken so far. At the end of the week I want to also to start writing up the feature article for my magazine.

By the end of the week I want to have:
  • Start making my front cover on photoshop using a style model
  • Upload a video talking about the pictures I've took
  • Started writing up my feature article

No comments:

Post a Comment