Friday 2 November 2012

Photos and Questionnaires

When I get back to school after the week off, I will have to plan out photo shoots for my magazine, but first I have to do some audience research and review my previous photos. For the questionnaires, I will have to do one or two to find out the things I want to know and other things that my audience wants, to do this I will have to make an open-ended and closed-ended questions, which will give me a variety in the types of answers I will get. Closed questions are better for finding out the things I'll need to know when making my magazine, such as price range, demographics and genre, while open questions will give me a better look at the actual opinion of my potential audience.
        In the end, I will have found out who my audience is and what they like. This will help me choose what type of genre of music I will have to choose and once I have a genre I can start looking a proper examples for style models. Then I can start choosing what types of photos I want and can arrange photoshoots with my models to pose as the fictional band members. However, before new photos are taken, I also have to go through what makes a good photo and I will do that by going through the images taken for my school magazine, reviewing them and comparing them to professional photos taken for real magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment